This is a window of opportunity for nurses who want to work in the UK or Ireland - and it will not stay open for long.
- You must be a registered nurse in your own country (surprising how many enquiries I receive from non-nurses or care workers who cannot qualify for a UK work permit).
- You must have 3 years plus of pre-registration training and practice.
- You must obtain an overall band score of 7.00 or more - in all subjects - on an IELTS English exam (no exceptions).
- You should register online with the NMC
- Pass the first stage online test (CBT).
- Assuming you pass the test, you will need to get through a UK-based assessment - Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) before you can be licensed by the NMC to practice as a nurse.
- You need to find an employer to sponsor your work permit and UK visa.
Part 1 test of competence (CBT) £130
Part 2 test of competence (OSCE) £992
Admission onto our register £153