Are you happy in your job?
- Employee - you have a job and are someone’s leverage
- Self Employed - you own a job or have bought a job as in the case of most franchises
- Investor - you own investments, such as businesses, stocks or property
- Business - you own a money making system, which leverages others
I have found that the drawback with the majority of these schemes is that you need an above average level of technical knowledge to set up websites and databases. The commissions are also very low, which means you have to sell a lot of products before you can fire your boss!
- Ready-made systems or turnkey business structure
- Built-in automated follow-up system
- Ongoing value-based product range
- Residual income stream opportunities
- Tracking systems
- Training and support for affiliates