Friday, July 22, 2016

INTERNATIONAL NURSES WHO HAVE TRAINED OVERSEAS AND NOW WORK IN THE UK - I NEED YOUR HELP

I am doing a research project, in conjunction with the University of Hertfordshire, on the experience of overseas nurses who come to the UK to live and work. I need voluteers who would be willing to answer a few questions on a Google or email survey.

The findings will give employers a better insight into the experience and motivation behind choosing practice your nursing in the UK. Whilst there are clearly nursing job vacancies in the UK, many nurses prefer other countries such as Australia or the U.S.




Why chose the UK?

Your information will be kept confidential and your name will not be published or revealed. If you would like to take part in this valuable academic research, please email me,

2 comments:

UK Immigration Matters said...

A big thank you to all those nurses who reached out to me and volunteered to help with the Overseas Nurse Research Project!

Unknown said...

Hi. I wish to know if your study is now available online or in print? I am interested in your study. Thank you.

Rizal Buendia